1 bottle, Pack of 3 bottles
Wasabi Skin Sanitizer_30ml size
$8.90 – $24.00
Our Natural Skin Sanitizer is
- Based on wasabi extract! 🙂 It is kind and gentle on skin. It is an extract so it won’t be spicy on your skin. 🙂
- Sanitizer mist kills Influenza A virus ( same virus family as H1N1) and E.Coli, S.Aeurus ( Staphylococcus aureus), A.niger bacteria. Lab tested in Korea. See bacteria infection incident at Sentosa.
- Equivalent to 65% ethanol and better than triclosan in killing bacteria. See lab report at product pics.
- Click HERE to view a video presentation on the efficacy of this sanitizer.
- The second power sanitizing ingredient is brocoli extract and is effective in killing helicobacter pylori bacteria.
- Contains hyaluronic acid for increased moisture comfort.
- Non Flammable (cabin friendly if you are flying)
- Alcohol free
- Kind to sensitive, eczema skin
- Non Sticky.
- Kids friendly. This product comes in handy when your kid rolls on the ground and the toilet is very far away.
- Ok on electronics. ( Mist into tissue and wipe your electronics)
- Manufactured in Korea.
In 30ml mist bottle.
Shipping discount codes are not applicable to this trial size.Thank your your kind understanding.
Disclaimer: Although WHO recommends sanitizers of at least 60% to 70% alcohol, it may not be very suitable and sustainable for sensitive/eczema prone skin. ( I70% alcohol is great for sanitising surfaces though!) . We also advocate washing your hands with soap and water as frequently as possible.
- Additional information
- Full Ingredient List
- Estimated Delivery
- Shelf Life
- Use Directions
Full Ingredient List
Water, Lactobacillus/Wasabia Japonica Root Ferment Extract, Brassica Oleracea Italia ( Broccoli) Extract, Propandiol (from corn),glycerin, Scutellaria Baicalensis root extract,Lactobacillus Ferment, glycerin, Glcyrrhiza Uralensis( Licorice) Root extract, Camelia Siensis Leaf water, Cocos Nucifera ( coconut oil), Allium Sativum ( Garlic Bulb Extract), Yeast Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Polyglyceryl-10 Laurate (from coconut) Melaleuca Alternifolia ( Tea Tree ) Leaf Oil.
Tea tree essential oil is at 0.3%. For scent purpose only.
Our Stock has arrived as of 30 Sept 2020.
2 years from date of manufacture.
Indicative date of manufacture: Sept 2020.
Indicative Expiry : Oct 2022.
Mist on skin and hair where appropriate. Test on a small area first.
Avoid sensitive areas such as eyes region.
- Will it smell like wasabi?
- No. It is lightly scented with 0.3% Tea Tree essential oil. Please see our reviews.
- Is it spicy on the skin?
- No. It is an extract. Your skin will not be spicy. 🙂
- If wasabi is effective in killing bacteria , can I just apply wasabi paste on my skin at areas I want to disinfect?
- Please don’t. Real wasabi are grown in very clean waters and the wasabi extract requires extraction technology. Hence the extract it itself is also very costly to produce.
- Wasabi paste sold at supermarkets and mass market Japanese restaurants normally use commercially manufactured wasabi which can be a mixture of substances that is not wasabi but taste like wasabi.
- Real wasabi, are normally served grated in front of you and must be consumed within half an hour.
- Are you advocating we go against WHO and MOH guidelines on sanitizers?
- No. Please continue to use alcohol based sanitizers if your skin can tolerate long term alcohol sanitization.
- This is a good alternative for folks with sensitive skin who cannot tolerate alcohol sanitizers.
- Is this registered with HSA?
- The surprising fact is all sanitizers on the market in Singapore are not required to be HSA notified. Please check with them, if you doubt this.
- Is this tested against COVID 19?
- No. There are no labs around the world that is willing to test against covid 19 virus as covid 19 remains a dangerous virus and only top biological lab are equipped to handle dangerous virus.
- However, the sanitising ingredient ie the wasabi extract has been tested against Influenza A ( H1N1 is a subtype of influenza A virus), E.coli, S. Aureus, A. Niger Bacteria.
- Is this safe to pregnancy, young kids and folks with eczema/psorasis skin?
- The formulation is 100% natural and plant based.
- Please test on a small area before application.
- Please use at your own risk if you have serious skin conditions.
- Where is this made?
- It is manufactured in a GMP factory in Korea.
- Is there alcohol in this product?
- No. There is none at all.
Please see reviews on Family Pack HERE.